Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Rocket Powered Ark

My dreams involve lots and lots of travel.  And of course … lots and lots of animals.  I won’t have animals only to leave them at home. That would just be cruel.  I’d have to have an ark, so they could all come with me.  Then, I want to get places quickly, so it would have to be rocket powered.

Impossible? No … Improbable at this point in time.  Who is to say if this will be more likely ten to twenty years in the future.

Why don’t I have this now?  I’ve taken the courses, practiced the focusing, visualizing, and affirmations.  Where is the abundance, more particularly, financial abundance?  Have I kept up with the gratitude and acting as if it has already happened?  Have I truly believed that I have this abundance?  Is there something else in my way? 

There actually has been something else in my way at times …. Doubts!    Doubts derail forward progress if you give them any attention at all.  They are the subtle thoughts of negativity that takes the wind from our wings and settles our rocket powered ark on earth instead of soaring through the heavens as we all should.

How do we combat doubts?  The first and biggest step would be to eliminate all the causes of abundance negativity from your conscious and subconscious mind.  This helps battle the habit of doubts.  Next, every time a doubt raises its head, refocus on your dream.  Refocus until the doubt is the surprising visitor and not your second spouse.  Refocus until the person who believed the lie of that doubt is no longer who you really are.

I’ll tell you a secret.  The person who believed in that doubt was never who you really are.  Why?  Because who you really are, is a child of the stars awakening to your true being and your true self has unlimited abundance.

How do you become the self of the stars and awaken who you truly are?  This is the journey of your lifetime.  How you get there is the path you pave through your choices – both those that are conscious and unconscious.  Consider the questions below.  When I first looked at them, I felt a lot of resistance.  Why?  Simply, I didn’t know the answers.  Do you?

What have you done?
Where do you sit today and where do you want to be tomorrow, next year, five years from now?
What can you do to make that come to life?

No comments:

Post a Comment